RFQ for Online Guidelines - QA Guidelines for Blended and Online Learning
QQI has published a request for tenders (RFT) for the development of online guidelines – quality assurance guidelines for blended and online learning.
The objective of this RFT is to contract out to a suitably experienced and resourced person / agency the tasks of:
1. Conducting and documenting the findings of research and consultation on
- current national and international best practice in fully online delivery and assessment of programmes leading to recognised awards
- aspects of such programmes which require quality assurance not required on blended programmes. These would include, but not be confined to, issues such as learner identity, academic integrity, transnational access, learner numbers etc.
2. Drafting revisions to the current QQI Quality Assurance Guidelines for Blending Learning to incorporate the findings of the research already conducted
3. Consulting widely with stakeholders on the draft guidelines. Stakeholders would include designated awarding bodies, providers (FET and HET), learners, national and international agencies e.g., HEA, Solas, ENQA, OECD.
4. Finalising draft guidelines in preparation for QQI
The closing date for responses is 12:00 on 8th April 2022.
You can find more information on the relevant etenders page.