Programmes and Awards Executive Committee
The Programmes and Awards Executive Committee (PAEC) makes sure that programmes and awards recognised within the National Framework of Qualifications are appropriate and consistent.
The decisions and recommendations made by the committee are usually informed by external panels and the outcomes of QQI monitoring and review activities.
- Padraig Walsh, Chief Executive Officer, QQI (Chair)
- Órla Barry, Senior Manager, Qualifications Information and Learning Opportunities, QQI
- Andrea Durnin, Senior Manager, Tertiary Education Monitoring and Review, QQI
- Mary Grennan, Head, International Education, QQI
- Barbara Kelly, Director of Qualifications, QQI
- Jim Murray, Director of Development, QQI
- John O'Connor, Head, Qualifications Standards and Certification, QQI
- Janet Cawley, QQI
- Therese Masterson, QQI