Roadmap to the international education mark
On Wednesday 30 March, QQI hosted a webinar to share the roadmap to the launch of the International Education Mark (IEM) with the English Language sector. The event featured contributions from:
- Ms Wendy Ross, Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science
- Dr Padraig Walsh, CEO, QQI
- Dr Jim Murray, Director of Development, QQI
- Mary Grennan, Head of International Education, QQI
- Mary Sheridan, Head of Provider Governance and Risk, QQI
All English Language Education providers who intend to seek authorisation to use the IEM are encouraged to review contributions made on the day, and to access and engage with the presentation slides and Q&A, all of which are available below.