QQI in partnership with TYI (Transition Year Ireland) is pleased to announce the finalists of The Richard Burke TY Personified Award 2017. The competition was open to transition year students nominated by peers, community project coordinators, transition year teachers and coordinators for their outstanding performance in the transition year experience.
The finalists for this award are:
- Andrejs Telica, St. Mary's Diocesan, Leinster
- Laura Walsh, Sacred Heart Secondary School, Munster
- Rachel Ronan, Coláiste an Átha, Leinster
- Niamh Rafferty, Lusk Community College, Leinster
- Lorcan Tuohy, Borrisokane Community College, Munster
- Finlay Marshall, Gairmscoil Mhic Diarmada, Ulster
- Ellen McWey, Heywood Community School, Leinster
- Martha Tuohy, Portumna Community School, Connacht
This 2017 winner to be announced at the final day of the TYI Expo in Punchestown on the 12th September. Congratulations to all participants and best of luck!